I’m Elizabeth, the Negotiation Coach.
Let’s work together to identify your Vision Path, so that you can achieve everything you want in life!
Do you like your job? Have you hit a dead end? Are you properly compensated? Is there something you would rather be doing?
Do you spend enough time with your loved ones? When is the last time you and your spouse put away your phones and had a date night?
Do you laugh at the very idea of participating in hobbies, sports, and activities? Is your time so fully booked that you don’t know what to do with yourself on those rare blank days on the calendar?
But what if you feel overwhelmed and don’t even know where to start?
Let's start with you. I'm here to help!
Where are you now?
Are you happy with where you are? Do you feel adequately compensated at work? Do you have enough time to do what you want to do, not just for your family, but also for yourself?
Where do you want to go?
Do you want to change careers? Get a raise or a promotion? Move across the country? Have more time to pursue hobbies or activities that you are interested in?
Coaching for Professionals by Elizabeth Suárez
I will first guide you through a process of reflection. You will discover the gaps in your negotiation skill set and find ways to overcome them.
Plan of Action
Together, we will develop a plan to help you overcome obstacles and live the life that you want, taking into consideration the three key pieces of your life: career, family, and interest.
A plan alone is not enough, which is why I will provide accountability. We will regularly discuss your progress towards your goals and I will guide you around any new obstacles that arise in your path.
- Package 1: Vision Path
- Package 2: Urgent Decision
- Package 3: Unleash My Potential
- Package 4: Customized Coaching Package
Coaching Package 1
Determine Your Vision Path
Take a guided tour through your Vision Path! You’ve read self-help books, blogs, motivational social media posts and watched all the webinars you care to watch on how to become successful. But nothing ever quite seems to stick. The problem may be that you are trying to make a change without first taking an honest and thorough look at you.
If you haven’t conducted a thorough self-evaluation, how can you even begin to understand where you are and where you want to go?
In this package, I will walk you through my exclusive Net Worth and Vision Path Workbooks. While these workbooks have proven to be invaluable on their own, they are dramatically more effective when you combine them with my one-on-one coaching.
- I will provide you with two interactive workbooks on how to figure out your net worth as well as your vision path
- I will assess your workbook results to better understand you and your world
- You will receive two 30-minute sessions where you can discuss your results and work on your action plan.
- I will send a follow-up summary email the day after each coaching session, highlighting discussion items and to-dos
- By the end of the sessions, you will have a clear path on what to focus on and how to move forward.
Coaching Package 2
Urgent Decision-Making Assistance
Have you received a job offer? Invited to lead a new high-visibility project? Asked to move across the country?
Or maybe are you simply trying to figure out what should you do next with your career and life?
- You and I will immediately engage in a 30-minute phone or Zoom conversation to better understand your situation.
- Based on information shared, we will work together to identify a plan of action for you to consider and implement.
- Follow-up with two 45-minute phone or Zoom session to review your approach and answer any questions or doubts. These sessions can be conducted either the same week or later on, depending on your urgency.
- I will send a follow-up summary email the day after each coaching session highlighting discussion items and to-dos
- I will provide unlimited email consultation between each session to ask any questions and follow up on any topic discussed.
- Obtain a clear understanding of what should be your decision.
Coaching Package 3
Unleash My True Potential
You have set goals, made resolutions, downloaded productivity apps and bought organizer after organizer. However, it always seems to be other people getting the raises, promotions and project opportunities instead of you. Where did you go wrong? What did you overlook?
Or, maybe you feel like you are being pulled in a thousand different directions. Your daily to-do list is way too long to even gain some traction.
Do not stress! You can get through this and become un-stuck. I am here to help you figure out how.
In my 3 month Negotiation Unleashed coaching package, you will first establish your short and long-term vision paths for your career, family and self. You will gain an understanding of the next steps you will need to take, not only reach your goals, but to surpass them.
Throughout your coaching, we will work together to determine how to take your evolution to the next level by engaging in assessments, role-plays, one-on-one calls and interactive exercises.
- 30-minute introduction call to get a better understanding of the issues and needs you are facing.
- Scheduled 1-hour Zoom or phone coaching sessions (every 3 weeks).
- Follow up summary email the day after each coaching session highlighting discussion items and to-dos
- Monday morning coaching email providing insights and follow-up on an agreed upon to-do item. You will be held accountable!
- Unlimited email consultation between sessions to ask any questions and follow up on any topic discussed
- A signed copy of my best-selling book “The Art of Getting Everything”
- Experience the results and success outlined in your Vision Path.
Coaching Package 4
Customized Coaching Package
Looking for coaching services, but concerned that your situation does not really fit one of my other packages? This is the option for you! Get in touch with me and describe your unique circumstances. Together we can tailor a coaching solution to fit your needs and help you move forward towards achieving everything you want!
WHAT THEY'RE SAYING!
Thanks to Elizabeth I’ve not only defined my goals more clearly, but reached them more quickly. She asked probing questions that required me to reflect upon my true life goals. She then worked with me to develop a strategy for how to achieve them. I’m now focused on research that is truly meaningful to me and loving it!Eleanor T. Loiacono, Ph.D.Professor of IT and Data Science, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Elizabeth has helped me gain a better understanding of how to map out my own strategic plan for my professional career. She consistently helps me think critically about in-depth analysis of any professional quandary I face. And with Elizabeth’s guidance, I have been able to achieve a clearer understanding of my professional goals. Elizabeth has offered consistent support in my pursuit of my goals and as a result, I have found a new level of confidence in my ability to do my best work and to achieve my professional dreams.Alexandra AlonsoExecutive Director, CLLARO
Elizabeth was a strategic thought partner to negotiate what I needed personally and professionally. She was able to help me articulate what I needed from a new organization and outline what I could provide which resulted in a win-win for everyone. Even after securing a new position, Elizabeth has been a mentor to strategically think about how to execute my vision in my new role.Diana Romero CampbellExecutive Director, Scholars Unlimited
Given all my previous training and experience in management, I thought I knew just about all I needed to know about climbing the executive ladder. Boy was I wrong! Elizabeth was able to present a huge piece of the puzzle that I was missing. She completely changed my approach to managing up and across any organization, and I already have forged great relationships with the executives in my new position as a result. I have no doubt that I now have the tools to launch myself into an executive position wherever I go.Shannon ValerioSenior Business Process Consultant, Acorio, LLC
Transformation lies at the heart of every speech I give. Weaving together business advice, subject-matter expertise, and engaging real-life examples, I aim to touch and transform each member of the audience in a real and tangible way.
I customize each speech, based on the audience, and generally focus on the areas of Negotiation, Work-life Balance, the Latina experience in negotiation, and Women in STEM.
These may be held either alongside my keynotes, or as a standalone event. As with my keynotes, my workshops focus on transformation, as I provide deeper guidance on the topics of negotiation and finding balance between the key pieces of your life.